What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and subscribing or unsubscribing to our newsletter;
(b) Information relating to any purchases you make of our products;
(c) information, collected by Google Analytics, about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation]);
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
(a) Administer the website;
(b) Send to you products you purchased via our website
(c) Deal with enquiries made by or about you relating to our website and send to you general (non-marketing) communications;
(d)Send to you via email, a newsletter (which you can choose to sign up for when you register with us) relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive it.
(e) Provide Google Analytics with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will NOT provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website or on our Instagram feed, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our website. We use the session cookies to keep track of your activities and data on our website whilst you browse our website to check your account, purchase products or for any other reason. We use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you whenever you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
All our website’s financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider WorldPay. We do not store any customer’s payment information on our website; all our customers’ payment information is handled by WorldPay who provide highly secure platforms for processing the payment transactions of our customers. We will share information with WorldPay to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with refunds and queries relating to such payments.
Here are the key updates to your rights:
• To access: you can obtain access to the personal data we hold about you, and a copy of such personal data, free of charge in most cases.
• To rectify: for out of date, inaccurate or incomplete, personal data to be corrected.
• To erase: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
• To restrict: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
• To object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons connected to your individual situation and we must stop unless we have a legitimate overriding
reason to continue. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct
marketing. We must always comply with your request.
• To withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• To data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you.
If you have any questions, please contact our Data Protection Correspondent via email@example.com